Engineering & Technical Labour Solutions provides advisory on all aspects of plant maintenance including the review of existing maintenance programs, procedures and maintenance practices.
We provide a complete range of maintenance service including the following:
- Development of complete Maintenance Program including preventive, routine and condition monitoring
- Development of Maintenance procedures
- Maintenance Budgets
- Troubleshooting matrix
Engineering & Technical Labour Solutions offers advisory on all aspects of plant maintenance including the review of existing maintenance programs, procedures, and maintenance practices.
For the specialist water-related plant, including water treatment plants, reverse osmosis plants, chemical dosing system, cooling water system and boiler water chemistry comprehensive plant servicing program and procedures development and specialist trained staff are provided to service these plant items to ensure, trouble-free, reliable operation within specification and statutory requirements.
Servicing programs include the following:
- A detailed preventive maintenance and servicing program;
- Servicing and maintenance procedure;
- Development of a fault finding and troubleshooting matrix;
- Chemical dosing and on-site equipment cleaning requirements;
- Service Report containing plant condition and service work completed;
- Reverse Osmosis plant servicing and chemical cleaning;
- Development of Cooling Tower operations, Maintenance and Servicing manual to ensure compliance with the cooling tower operation and maintenance standards (AS/NZS 3666);
- Monitoring and tuning of chemical dosing system to ensure compliance with statuary regulations and climatic conditions.
Plant servicing, out of hours breakdown and call out service are available.